Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Julia & Julia


This movie was precious! First of all, anything Meryl Streep touches turns to gold. She takes so much pride in her work, and it ALWAYS pays off! She was the perfect Julia Child, so bravo to her! :)

As for Amy Adams, her journey was just as precious. She is so natural and heart-felt, this was the perfect role for her.

But I must admit, I think the best moment was seeing Jane Lynch as Julia Child's sister! I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!! She is hilarious! And she's never a leading role, but she doesn't have to be. I truly believe she steals the show every time she appears on screen, whether it be in film or television. I can only hope my acting career can be as good as hers one day.... ;)

As for the movie as a while, it was very inspirational. It made me appreciate this blog more, especially after everything Amy's Julia goes through. It was very encouraging. But I have to say, the movie sort of ended randomly. I was expecting to see a little more about Julia Child in the end, but for what it was, it was very adorable.

I give this movie 1.5 REDBULLS!!!
(As cute as it was, I would still need 1 and a half Redbulls to watch this movie over again....unless I only had to watch the Meryl Streep scenes, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment