Saturday, August 15, 2009

Top 15 Movies!!! (sort of....) ;)

RULES: Don't take too long to think about it. Name fifteen films you've seen that will always stick with you. The first fifteen you can recall. Comment with your own fifteen so that we can compare. And......GO! :)


1. Shawshank Redemption
2. First Wives Club
3. Finding Nemo
4. Titanic
5. Sister Act
6. Sister Act 2: Back in the Habbit
7. The Star Wars Saga (I'm counting it, even though it's 6 films...) ;)
8. Lord of the Rings trilogy (also counting it...)
9. Back to the Future trilogy (I think this trilogy is even better than Star Wars and LOTR when put together...)
10. Wall-E
11. A League of Their Own
12. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (this film completely changed the Harry Potter franchise for the better...)
13. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (best of the HP films, by far...)
14. Goldfinger (best of the James Bond films...)
15. Babes in Toyland (starring Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore...it's a classic!)


I have to admit, this was harder than I thought! Also, please note that these are some of my FAVORITE movies, and NOT 15 of the best films ever made! To me they might be, but in terms of criteria for the "best of the best," I would go with a few more classics than more recent blockbuster hits. The films above are movies that I can watch over and over and over again. Even after watching them once, I could watch them again immediately.

So then, the next question is....

What are YOUR top 15 movies??? (Comment below to let me know...)

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment