Saturday, August 8, 2009

Have I met a boy!?!?!? :)

So yeah, I think I met a boy....

He's cute, and funny, and he likes coffee, and he's cuddable, and nice, and kind, and thoughtful, and adorable, and I stick my tongue out at him, and he counts how many times I do it, and HE found ME and not the other way around, and he likes puppies, and holding hands, and he's a good kisser, and I've seen him a lot this week, and he makes me smile, and he has a gorgeous smile, and I can't stop smiling when I'm around him, and I'm smiling right now as I write this, and he lives close by, and he likes paint, and showtunes, lol, and movies, and I LOVE movies, and he's seen MY movies on YouTube, including the embarrassing ones I made, but also the "Manny" ones I made, and he's out and proud, and has blue eyes, and makes me laugh a lot, and he likes polar bears, and yeah....

.....I think I have a crush..... :)




Thanks for listening.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment