Sunday, August 23, 2009

Robin Hood: Men In Tights


This is the FUNNIEST Mel Brooks movie of all time! I've seen it before, so I'm not really going to "review" it, but let me just say this....

Last night, I put a quote up from the movie as my Facebook status. The quote was: "From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as.....JOHNS!!!" (A beautiful quote made by the handsome Patrick Stewart in reference to Prince John, played by Richard Lewis.) Well, let's just say that people are STILL commenting on my Facebook status, leaving one new quote after another! THAT'S how funny this movie is.....the jokes just keep coming and coming! And even after you've seen it plenty of times, the jokes are STILL funny! That's the power of Mel Brooks...

"Faigalas???"
"No, we're just merry...." :)

I give this movie NO REDBULLS!!!
(meaning I would not need a single Red Bull to stay awake to watch this movie over and over and over again...)

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote when robin hood says" i lost? wait a secoond...I'm not supposed to lose! let me see the script....." classic Mel Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second funniest Mel Brooks movie of all time right behind Blazing Saddles and Spaceballs. Favorite Quote: "Let's get out of these ladies clothing, and get into our tights."

    ReplyDelete