Sunday, June 19, 2011

Titanic II


Worst. Movie. Ever.

I mean--COME ON!--I already knew this film would be bad based on the title alone, but the script was nothing fresh (cough, Posseidon Adventure, cough), the cinematography and special effects were horrific, and the acting (asside from veteran Bruce Davison) was like something out of a high school play. The production value of this movie reminds me of Spiderman the Musical: Turn off the Dark on Broadway--something tells me the producers were a little too late when deciding to back out of making this film, even though that would have been the best decision for everyone...

If I had to see this movie again, I would need:

NO RED BULLS!
(Not because the movie was great, rather because I would not want to waste the wonderful delishiousness of Red Bull in order to see this film again. I would rather it be used as a method of torture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment