Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shrek Forever After


Shrek is back....really!? I mean, the Shrek movies are good and all, but does anyone really think they're brilliant enough to surpass a trilogy? I will admit, if the producers of Shrek were trying to make up for the 3rd installment, they succeeded. But a bag of poop could have done the same thing...

As for the 4th (and hopefully FINAL) Shrek film, I thought the story was no more than "cute." I enjoyed the character of Rumpelstiltskin as an evildoer, and I absolutely LOVED the witches as his henchwomen. It was also fun to see the alternate lives of Puss, Donkey, and Fiona. Even so, the Gingerbread Man always knows how to steal the show.

If I had to see this movie again, I would need:

2 RED BULLS!

But if there are any producers out their reading this, hear my plea....good things happen in THREE for a reason! Don't try to over do it....

P.S. James Bond is the only franchise that has SUCCESSFULLY SURPASSED the trilogy mark, and for good reason! But, unfortunately, Shrek is no James Bond...

No comments:

Post a Comment