Friday, June 5, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

My review for "He's Just Not That Into You..."
He's Just Not That Into You
When this movie first came out, it got mixed reviews at the box office.  Granted, I never usually let that affect me from seeing a movie, but I just never found the time and held off from seeing it...but I'm disappointed I did....

This movie was GREAT!  MUCH BETTER than I expected it to be, but maybe because I didn't expect that much after all the hype about it had died down.  

Now, I have to admit, this movie was also EXTREMELY PREDICTABLE!  

*******SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!*******

If anyone didn't see it coming that Gigi (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Alex (Justin Long) would get together in the end, I am declaring you legally blind.  We all knew it was going to happen, but what I liked about their relationship is that Alex didn't realize he was in love with Gigi until she told him about her feelings for him.   And isn't that how love usually works?  The best relationships come from those we never expect to work out....

Also, there was lots of "poetic justice" in the movie, too.  (ANOTHER SPOILER!!!!)  We all saw it coming that Neil (Ben Affleck) would eventually give in and propose to Beth (Jennifer Aniston), but it still made me cry because it was a beauitful moment.  Also was glad that Ben (Bradley Cooper) got what was coming to him, because he played the perfect "cheating douchebag."  And much love to Jennifer Connelly for her role as Janine.  Her character was very natural, yet she had some great moments!  She brought much depth to someone who could have been boring.

Anyway, all in all, this movie as a whole captured a great part of life that we ALL go through....sometimes, the guys or girls we meet just aren't into us, and that's it.  Therefore, I give this movie.....

ONLY 1.5 REDBULLS!!!
(meaning....I would only need 1.5 redbulls to stay awake to watch this film, and make those sugar free....and out of 5 redbulls, that's like a 3.5 out of 5 stars....)

Great job, cast of "He's Just Not That Into You!"  As for everyone else, if he's not calling you, just deal with it, because he's just not that into you.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment