Monday, June 29, 2009

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry


Ok, so I've seen this movie before, but after an eventful Gay Pride weekend here in NYC, I must say this "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" is a BEAUTIFUL film!  :)

I was always a fan of Adam Sandler, but this one is truly one of his best works.  The message is so strong, I almost want to thank Adam and Kevin for being so supportive of what has become such a debatable issue as of late in this country.  Every time I see this movie, it makes me cry, but it's because of films like this that I KNOW that same-sex marriage will become legal during my life time.  To see how far gay rights and civil rights have come in 40 years since the incident at Stonewall Inn, I look forward to seeing how "forward" the next 40 will take us....

Happy Gay Pride!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment