Sunday, June 7, 2009

Valkyrie

I watched Valkyrie tonight, and it was pretty decent.  The movie was typical Tom Cruise, and I WISH he had a German accent because, for me, that made it a little unbelievable.  

BUT...I enjoyed the story line because it's one you don't hear very often.  Usually, when one talks about World War II, ALL Germans are the "bad guys" with Hitler in control.  But this movie shows us one of 20 attempts that were made by actual Nazis to assassinate Hitler.  

It reminds me of the movie, "Swing Kids"........not ALL Germans were the "bad guys" during those days, and "Valkyrie" reminded us of just that....

I give it 2 REDBULLS!!!
(I would only need 2 out of 5 Redbulls to make it through this movie....in other words, that's like giving it 3 out of 5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment