Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Invention of Lying

http://camelswithhammers.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/invention_of_lying.jpg

Cute movie. I thought the original concept/idea for the film was very unique, but it went in a completely different direction than I was expecting. This movie became FAR TOO RELIGIOUS than what it should have been. I wasn't expecting it, and it just became a little too awkward in the end...

That being said.....

Ricky Gervais is always worth a laugh, and the rest of the cast was very true and natural as well. I DID enjoy what Ricky's character LEARNS from the whole experience, I just wish he had discovered it with less religious undertones.

I give this movie 2 RED BULLS!
(meaning I would need 2 Red Bulls to watch this movie again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment