Sunday, October 4, 2009

Apology to Megan Fox

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/thn/assets_c/2009/06/megan_fox-9-thumb-500x365-574.jpg

I want to personally apologize to Megan Fox....

Although I did not see Jennifer's Body (and with only $6 million made on opening weekend, it looks like no one else did either...), but I think I misjudged Megan Fox.

After watching Megan on The Jay Leno Show, I realized that Megan is a very funny and natural person. I just think she's been caught up in all the Hollywood hype (especially surrounding her very tastefully done bikini pics...). And now after seeing her on the season premiere of SNL, Megan was completely committed to every one of her roles, and I was utterly impressed!

So Megan Fox, I apologize for judging your decision to make Jennifer's Body. You are a good actress trying to make it like the rest of us. :)

But I hope opening weekend showed you that boobs don't make a movie....you do.... ;)

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment