Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School of Rock


Dude--how AWESOME is this movie!? I mean, I've seen it before, but I forgot how GOOD Jack Black can be! And with an all-star cast like Sarah Silverman, Joan Cusack, and even....dare I say it....ADAM PASCAL!!!! How can you go wrong!?

I just love the message behind this movie. Kids should be in school to learn. We should ALL be learning every day of our lives! The learning should NEVER stop! And it doesn't matter HOW we learn something, just as long as we LEARN SOMETHING! We ALL have special talents, and they should NEVER be held back! Sure, we may want someone else's talent, but if we always be true to ourselves and showcase who we are, we can never go wrong....

As much as I WANT to give this movie a FULL Red Bull.....

I give this movie HALF A RED BULL!!!
(It's definitely a film I can watch over and over again, but I would only need a few sips each time...)

Thanks for making a classic movie, Jack! :)

P.S. Now it's YOUR TURN to dish about Kathy Griffen..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment