Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jennifer's Body


This isn't a review, especially considering I will NEVER SEE THIS MOVIE!!! But I just wanted to say that I think this is a HORRIBLE way to exploit Megan Fox! Honestly, I can't even believe she let Hollywood do this to her! I mean, we know she was hot in the first Transformers movie, but she had so much potential! This movie, however, is just totally going in the wrong direction for her...

I give this movie 10 RED BULLS!!!
(that's how many Red Bulls I would need in order for someone to get me to watch this movie...)

P.S. Megan, Fox, I like you....but this movie makes you seem desperate for sex and is a cheap ploy to get straight men to want you....but deep down, we know you're better than that....so please do something with more class for your next film....and Transformers 3 doesn't count....

No comments:

Post a Comment