Monday, September 7, 2009

Fanboys


A not so long time ago in the same galaxy we live in now....

HOW DID I MISS THIS MOVIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For some reason, I thought this movie was a documentary that followed real nerds at some Star Wars convention, but MAN--was I wrong!!!

This movie was INCREDIBAD!!! And not just because I'm a Star Wars fan.... But the plot alone is simple (as most comedies usually are), yet touching and sincere at the same time. It makes you think, "What would you do for a dying friend?"

But all the Star Wars references and connections to the actual films were brilliant, and the actors had PERFECT comedic timing! Dan Fogler (who I forgot won a Tony Award for his role in "Spelling Bee") is hilarious! He makes being stupid so natural! LOL! I am also a huge fan of Kristen Bell and Seth Rogan, so kudos to them! And all the original Star Wars actors!!! WOW! is all I have left to say....

If you are a Star Wars fan....GO WATCH THIS MOVIE NOW!!!! After all....George Lucas calls this movie a "love letter to the originals..."

I give this movie NO RED BULLS!!!
(clearly, I would not need a single DROP of Red Bull to watch this movie over and over again...)


May the force be with you... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment