Monday, September 7, 2009

Slings & Arrows


So I know this is mostly a movie blog, but I discovered a new favorite TV show....

It's a Canadian classic called "Slings & Arrows" (and by classic I mean 2005...)

The show was supposed to be a 6 part mini series, but was SO GOOD that it was made into 3 seasons!

It follows the lives of a group of actors who are all part of a theatre company, and each season, they do a classic Shakespeare play. But what's so brilliant is that every character in the show is also based on a Shakespearean character, usually from the play they are trying to put on. How genius is that!?!?

Oh, and did I mention that one of the leads is Rachel McAdams??? (She's my fav....) :)

So if you're an actor, or you like Shakespeare, or if you like TV, or even if you just like Rachel McAdams, or maybe even C) for all of the above....GO WATCH THIS SERIES NOW!!!! It's shows like this as to why the tube was made.... ;)

Clearly, this TV program gets NO RED BULLS!!!
(In other words, I could watch it all night without any Red Bulls to carry me through, but too bad I'm watching it one episode at a time with the housemates....too bad....)

No comments:

Post a Comment