Monday, September 7, 2009

Surf's Up


I've seen this movie before, so this will be a short review, but I must admit that it is super cute and honest. I think I laughed harder the first time around, and probably because the friend I watched it with was cracking up, but I definitely love the "style" of the movie. When it first came out, there were so many penguin movies in the theaters that I didn't know which ones to like. So when I finally saw this on DVD, I thought it was a great depiction of not only the "surfer life," but also of someone who has "fallen off the path" (which happens to the best of us....).

This all-star cast (Msrio Cantone, James Woods, Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Jon Heder, Zooey Deschanel, Diedrich Bader, etc) works so well together, you couldn't have asked for a better voiceover lineup! I applaud them all for being honest and truly captivating.

I give this movie 1 RED BULL!!!
(In other words, I would only need 1 Red Bull to watch it all over again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment