Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Olivia and Rich's Wedding

This weekend, I attended one of the most AMAZING weddings I've ever been to!  My friend, Olivia, who I know from back home in Massachusetts, followed me to Point Park University in Pittsburgh where she met her fiance, Rich, and they finally got married last Friday, July 3rd.  This has been a year and a half in the making, but they have been dating for about 4 years now.  Here's what I loved about the wedding:

1.   My friends from Andover were there
2.  My friends from Point Park were there
3.  It rained right before the ceremony, but then stopped, and Olivia's brother, Luke, and Rich's best man, Kevin, played "Here Comes the Sun" as
 an intro hymn....and the sun came out... :)
4.  Olivia smiled at me during the ceremony

5.  There was an open bar for most of the night, lol
6.  The wedding party did a medley of horrible MT numbers, but it was priceless!  ;)
7.  Their wedding cake was made of cupcakes
8.  The photographer was orgasmic!!!  www.hinkleyphotoblog.com
9.  I got to dance for most of the evening
10.  They had a photo booth and I got to play dress up
11.  The food was buffet style
12.  The colors were GORGEOUS!!!  (purples, white, and hot pink!)
13.  Rich and Olivia were happy... :)

A video montage of all the pictures I took is soon to follow.... :)

In the meantime, my BEST to Rich and Olivia, and I KNOW they love each other as much as I love them!  CONGRATS, you guys!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about you getting hitched with the love of your life. White and crystal blue color was chosen by my brother was his cocktail dinner. One of the sea located New York venues was booked online. Island atmosphere was soothing and lighting made the ball room look prettier. Same place is hired for my friend's wedding also.

    ReplyDelete