Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bowling is back!?

Today I went bowling for a friend's birthday party (she was turning 26), but I had the time of my life! I felt like I was 5 years old again! We went to Lucky Strike, which is down on 42nd street and 12th avenue, and it has a full bar, great food, lights galore and giant tvs at the end of each lane. It's like bowling for classy people, lol. But at one point, I got two strikes in a row!!! (But then I ruined my score by getting 3 gutter balls right after that...)

But I am soooooo glad to say this, but BOWLING IS BACK!!! It's cool, it's fun, you can get drunk there now, plus eat good food...I even had a root beer float. Ok, so I don't like root beer, but root beer floats are AMAZING!!

So the next time you have a night off, or need a good idea for a date, go back to those times when you were 10 years old, and go bowling!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment