Thursday, December 3, 2009

2012


Are....you....KIDDING ME!?

So apparently, John Cusack seems to be the only person who can drive a limousine through the streets of California while the earth is crumbling beneath him and buildings are falling all around the place. REALLY!?

But no, honestly, I don't know WHY I saw potential in this film. I guess I thought the plot was going to be more about the Mayan prediction, or the belief in high solar activity for the year 2012, but boy, was I wrong...

This was your typical disaster movie, and I think director Roland Emmerich knew it. I'll admit, this film was VERY FUNNY! But it had to be due to such a poorly written script. I just wish it were the other way around....

I give this movie NO RED BULLS!
(meaning that even if the earth were crumbling beneath me, I wouldn't dare waste a perfectly good Red Bull just to watch this movie again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment